[at-l] Dehydrated food

Nina,  My favorite dehydrated foods for the trail are beef jerky, hamburger
gravel, and cinamon imperial apples.  You can find my recipes for these at
my website at  http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington (along with other of
my rantings, ravings, recipes, and pictures).

For anyone interested (who hasn't seen it already) my site also has a
food/calorie chart, my journal from my section hikes in 1998 and 1999,
pictures of the trail (some suitable for using as computer "wallpaper"),
pack item weights, backpacker links, and a section on my personal opinions
regarding gear comparisons.

I feel a little silly posting my website URL from time to time, but
newcomers to the list sometimes find it helpful, or at least amusing.  If
you are one of those, please send me an e-mail with your evaluation and
comments.  I've contributed to the site myself as well as borrowed from
others with their permission.  It doesn't have any commercial "pop-ups", so
it is fairly easy to navigate within it.