[at-l] Does anybody know...

Does anybody know if you can dehydrate ketchup?

We have an old family favorite recipe consisting of elbow macaroni, ketchup
(added to the water after the mac is cooked), and cooked hamburger meat.  It
occurs to me that I could adapt this to the trail whether or not I
dehydrated the ketchup (by using MacDonald's little ketchup packets or
something similar) but I know that you can dehydrate tomato paste for use on
the trail, so why not ketchup too (notice how I used "too" correctly there)?

We call this concoction "slumgullion" or macaroni & hamburger goulash.  You
can't beat it for a good redneck supper with Momma's cornbread and adapting
it for a one person meal on the trail would be a delight.