Re: [at-l] OT....do your kids play in the snow?

>>> kahley7 <kahley7@ptd.net> 02/07/00 09:24AM >>>
When I was a kid, I was one of those that you had to tie down in
the winter.  I would be gone and not be back until my frozen
clothes needed thawed to allow movement.
#######Same here. My hands and feet would ache upon thawing.

I was astonished to find a LOT of virgin snow! What's going on??  don't kids play in the snow anymore?????
#######Same here in Indy. I think it's a statement about available diversions and the impact on overall physical activity expectations — we sit in front of mind candy, find we are bored and tired, and our answer is to pick up the remote, continuing the search for satisfaction.

OldPhartoe