[at-l] Sneaushoes. What a weekend!

I did pretty good I guess, but did fall down
>once.  You have no idea what it's like to try and take a step with a 60
>pound collie standing on the back of your shoe.  He's old enough to want
>to take advantage of the trail I was making but not so old to be content with
>my pace.  About the fourth time he did this. I went down. Naturally we were
>in a deep drift and I just couldn't get untangled.  The only way I could
>continue was to remove a shoe and replace once I got on my feet.  Being
>pounced on by dogs didn't help <g>.

I hope you had your Official Ruck Bug Headnet on when you fell;)  Please
tell us someone took pictures of this?  Has anyone seen Kahley wearing the
Offical Ruck Bug Headnet?  Take a gander here
http://members.aol.com/karens62/ruck.htm
The next to last photo is the one of Kahley.  We are looking for a new
photo to be the center piece for the Mother Ruck Web Site and I think we
found it.  All in favor raise your right hand.  My right hand is raised;)
Sounds like a good weekend to me and we all know you deserve to have a good
time.  Just please take pictures next time or teach the collie to take them.
Okay picture this Kahley with full pack, snow shoes, hiking poles and her
herd of dogs going down a trail.  Kahley takes a spill lands on her back
and a herd of dogs jumping all over her for attention thinking this is some
new kind of game.  World's Funniest Video 1st Prize for year 2000
John O

http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/index.html