Re: [at-l] OT....do your kids play in the snow?

I don't know about the kids, but _I_ went sledding and made a snow
angel!  There were a lot of fairly creative snowmen in our neighborhood
actually (in Fairfax, VA, near DC) and kids sledding in the street for lack
of a better place (hey, no one was using it!)  So I don't think the snow
magic is completely dead.  Our problem is now it's completely iced over, so
there isn't much you can do with it at this point.

--Sometime