Re: [at-l] Next Ruck

In a message dated 2/1/00 23:58:51, ronwalls@sprynet.com writes:

>NOC is also a possibility depending on the season. With the bunk houses,
>cabins, commons, etc. they could handle a large group.

I was thinking Laurel Fork on Dennis Cove Rd. They have hostel, bunkhouse,
and a hikers' kitchen. Also a conference center, though I haven't seen that.
But NOC sounds great too. The southern region seems to be blessed with many
places that would accommodate us in a beautiful and fun spot. A rafting trip
does sound interesting.
Vcat