Re: [at-l] Help Getting off the List)

In a message dated 02/02/2000 2:02:04 AM EDT, Sianna99@aol.com writes:

<< I've been trying to unsubscribe for six months, help me out here :)  I've
 sent mail to the list, to the guy who it says to send mail to, countless
 times...how do I get off of the list for awhile while I'm too busy to read
 the posts? >>

To Subscribe or unsubscribe from this mailing list, SEND a message to:
   < at-l-request@backcountry.net >  for the AT-L.
Type your command into the body of the message, and it will be executed.
Commands include SU*SCRIBE, UNSU*SCRIBE, etc. Change the * to a B.

Wildbill