Re: [at-l] Next Ruck

Bpwildness@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/1/00 1:02:55 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
> patv@falcon.cc.ukans.edu writes:
>
> <<
>  > 1) Location for Next Ruck? >>
>
> Why not the Harpers Ferry Hilltop House?

I attended a seminar there once and there is a large room in the little
house like annex that would be perfect for slide shows etc.  I don't
know about kitchen facilities - but that house annex may have something
we could use or they may give us a break on the ayce buffets.

It would be more $$$ than the pine grove hostel and having to go to
different buildings could loose us some of the flavor... there is
something about all sleeping in the dorms together and laughing in the
am..

--
Paula