Re: [at-l] Next Ruck.

I had the best shower of my life at some AMC facility just before DWG -
can't remember the name, but it was after my biggest mileage day and the
beginning of the NJ/PA rocks, and I hadn't had a shower in ages and the
section hiker I had been hiking with laughed at me when I got out about all
the noise I had evidently been making while showering (what can I say?  I
was in ecstasy!)

Too much information, prolly, and a bit of a non-sequitur, but it really
was an incredible experience.  It's amazing how good a shower can feel.  :)

--Sometime