The Place again, was Re: [at-l] $$$$$$----

BTW, it should cost about $2000 to drill and blow insulation.
Also, k, I'd would really appreciate it if you could get a job in the Indiana State Auditor's office, writing out my paycheck.

>>> kahley7 <kahley7@ptd.net> 02/01/00 08:18AM >>>
When we started, I felt that we could raise a thousand dollars which is what it seemed it would cost for paint and supplies to redo The Place.  When the checks started arriving, I started thinking maaaaybeee we could hit 2000.  NOOOO WAAAY did I ever even dream we'd raise $3686.00!!

Can I say that again?  Three Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Six Bucks!!!!!