Re: [at-l] Inches at the Ruck

OK, it's unofficial but...

Methinks Sloetoe's doctor exaggerates.  Sloetoe was just .5" taller than me
but he was wearing well cushioned sneakers that were about .5" think at the
heal while I was wearing really flat slippers.  So, he's the same height as
me which is a smidge over 6'1".

UNLESS...

Maybe I've grown, too.  Yeah, that's it.  I'm now 6'2".

Do I hear 6'3"?

Mara
Stitches, GAME99