Re: [at-l] Hikers versus Starlets.

I guess we have found the silver lining in the cloud of not being able to
make it this past weekend.  Those of us who weren't there can just continue
in our little delusions (which we are probably not even aware of!) of what
everyone looks/acts like!

--Sometime
(who had a longtime prior commitment, unfortunately, but is enjoying the
stories...)