RE:[at-l] the other little things

I've been quiet about this long enough. I am amazed that some of you are
saying some of these things without really even thinking the situation
over. How can we cast judgement if we have not been in this situation
ourselves. I don't know of any of you who can actually say that you've
experienced something even remotely similar. I would probably not feel
so strongly about it if I hadn't watched a friend go through this exact
thing several years ago. So, all I'm asking is that we try to put
ourselves in the situation before we go saying some of the things I've
read here.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98