RE:[at-l] the other little things

I kind of wish you had been quiet about it longer. Impulsive opinionated
exclamations are among those things that made this fish smell
interestingly. Empathic tendencies are suspect, making me concerned of
shared feelings leading to shared bicycles.

If we can't agree to pass premature and abusive judgements, how can we
claim to be frolicking?

In other words, just what are you talking about?

;^)

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA