Re: [at-l] New Hampshire Idiots, Volume 2

 I heard about these guys on the news (I live on the NH/MA line) and was
expecting posts about this incident.
 Yes, they were idiots. Yes, they called for unneeded help via a cellphone.
Yes, they should be billed.
 The only part of previous threads on or near this topic I had objection to
were the characterizations of anyone carrying a cellphone as a "moron,"
undeserving of aid, and better off left to die. You'd think, from all the
whining, that there was a parade of tourists tromping off into the Pemi
wilderness carrying naught but lip gloss and  phoning for Helicopter rides
back to the parking lot.
 Sure, bill people for rescues. Who could argue against that? But spare us
the histrionics.
 TJ