[at-l] Re: Felix

At 05:00 PM 1/5/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Date: Sat, 05 Jan 1980 13:59:19 -0500
>From: kahley7 <kahley7@ptd.net>
>Subject: Re: [at-l] January 5th, 1999
>
>Cora Drake wrote:
> >
> > Either start posting them all over again or get out there and HIKE it all
> > over again -- Your move.
>
>Yeah.....what she said!!
>Please Mister Thruhiker Sir....do it again.  I had such fun....
>* From the AT-L |  Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html  *

Well I for one am GLAD Felix has got through all of his trip, because his
stories have a nasty tendency of making me VERY homesick for the
trail.  Make that, even more homesick for the trail than I already am.

Well, okay, I lied.  I'm not glad he may be done, because I've definitely
enjoyed reading them, despite the above problem.  You're a great
storyteller, Felix.  And there is something to be said for being homesick...

:)

--Sometime
ME->VA '99
GA->VA '00