Re: [at-l] Maildrop Schedule...

In a message dated 1/6/00, 8:35:00 AM, rpb@eoni.com writes:
<< Or do I have to go all the way into Erwin to get groceries at the
Nolichucky?>>

Yes.  Although Johnny has some freeze dried type prepackaged foods at a good
price. However, there are two other options.  A) Ride one of the bikes he has
for thru hikers - they were donated by local people and businesses, and if
you don't mind the bright orange, (Go, VOLS!) they are a good alternative to
hitching a ride.  Or B) Get me to go to the store for ya <g>.

The Redhead