3/4ths mail drops was Re: [at-l] Maildrop Schedule

The best part of my throughhike was done like this. {CT,MA,VT,NH,ME}
I went from 100% local resupply to 33% mail drop to 50% mail drop, then took 5 days off in CT and planned New England. BOY did I eat well! Yum!
(It was probably 80% mail drop, though, not 75%. Details details.)

>>> Rick Bombaci <rpb@eoni.com> 01/05/00 10:37PM >>>
Pre-prepared breakfasts and dinners only.  I figure that about 50% of both
volume and weight is fresh stuff like bagels and so forth.  I'll try, more
or less, to replenish those at every mail drop and halfway in between every
mail drop.  So at every drop, I'll load up with enough breakfast & dinner
to last to the next drop, plus about 1/2 of the fresh goods--breads, pb,
crackers, cheese, etc. which I will resupply on the way.  That's the
theory, anyway.