Re: [at-l] re: billing,the idiots

-----Original Message-----

>the lurker unlurks:
<snip>
 Again, it seems to be an issue of people who are used to getting
>everything they want, expecting others to cover for them and not caring to
>inform themselves adequately.  Comments?  Nancy

Which is why the Webster's Dictionary definition of "stupid" or "astonished"
seems to fit the description, im(ns)ho.   The unprepared reaction to the
situation is "astonishment" that it actually happened -- even after they've
been warned that it could.

aka "you mean gravity applies to moi?"

Howling Wolf
it's 2000 !!!