Re: [pct-l] A nice summer walk

Had this same experience (heat exhaustion) this past week while hiking in
the Sawtooth mountains of Idaho.  Temps were in the 80s and 90s.  I guzzled
water like mad.  Had cramps in the belly so sat down on a rock, my hiking
partner was standing in front of me and I threw up all the water right over
his feet.  He was a MONK and I think I can say it was now Holy Water   LOL.
after an hours rest I was okay to come down from the elevation of 9500 to
6500.
Marge the Old Gal