Re: [pct-l] bear canisters + bear story.

Rubber bullets and some loud noise would probably condition (actually
decondition) these bears.  If you see how they continue to scope out
campsites around bear boxes in Kings Cyn, this may ultimately be needed.

<< ya know... back in the old days.. that bear would have been shot on
 sight, maybe if we brought that back the bears would be a little bit
 hesitant?
 R.J. >>

..."ya know, back in the good old days, if people had controlled themselves
we wouldn't have this out of control human population now.
Seems to me there are lots of humans, relatively few bears. Logic would
dictate that the humans troubling the bears should be shot on sight!  That
would solve not only this problem, but could help the whole planet by getting
rid of a few of these nasty, out of control humans!" Of course, we could use
merely rubber bullets, at first, to train these humans.)
Why is it that humans only care about humans, as if we are the only important
product of this planet? Nonsense.