[pct-l] wild animal deterrent

	I remember awhile back someone had mentioned using firecrackers
to deter unwanted interest in his hanging food bag.  I saw a news clip 2
nights ago in which farmers in thailand were using firecrackers to get
elephants out of their fields where they do terrible damage, and it was
working,  much better than shooting them like they used to do.  Guess the
firecracker moved on to bigger and better things :-)).
			Namaste
			Tim Fearn

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]