[pct-l] Topo! Map update

Well hell, all my Topo! disks are out of date. It will take a few days to
update them. Here is what I can do.

1-Topo! appears to cover from San Deigo all the way up to San Gregornio (A,
B, C)
2-The LA map covers Section D to Agua Dulce

The topographic map I have seen so far [in Topo!] are hopelessly out of
date. Trying to trace the route given in the book gave me an appreciation
of how much work it was to prepare these maps [in the book]. Fortunately I
can duplicate the route even if its not shown on the topo map.

3-I have an unbroken map thru the Sierra. If any is using a GPS. I can
provide way points. However, if you are not doing this section over snow,
maps will be unnecessary in this section