[pct-l] Jerky recipes

I have been making jerky in my oven for years. I use different recipes for a brine to soak the meat for 24 hrs. Salt, sugar, black pepper, garlic powder AND liquid smoke are constants in all my recipes. Liquid smoke adds great flavor when using an oven or dehydrator. Its available in the spice section in most large grocery stores. I use ingredients in quanities to suit my tastes. Other great additions are brown sugar, teriyaki, worchestire sauce, chili peppers and molasses. But liquid smoke is the key.....