[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] JMT weather (fwd)
- Subject: [pct-l] JMT weather (fwd)
- From: "Milt Webb, IQ Software" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 09:38:05 -0400 (EDT)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 24 May 98 09:14 EDT
From: PCT-L Guest Post <email@example.com>
Subject: JMT weather
* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Scott Wright <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Please use <email@example.com> to reply to the sender.
Hello I will be doing N>S JMT Aug~Sep. I have heard of storms coming like everyday for short periods is this true. So I definately should bring rain gear? What are the temperatures of mornings? Also What is a good mileage to try to get each day so I could plan this. I have never been on this long a trip and want to get an idea of what others have been able to do. I only have 16 days and hope I could get the whole trail done.
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *