[pct-l] Martina & Brian - '98ers

Dear Those About To Embark,

Martina & Brian, who started on April 25th, report from Mt. Laguna area
that conditions are warm to hot, very green vegatation and encountered
three rattlesnakes so far.

I will post their messages here as I receive them for all of those about to
leave, planning on hiking only a portion or just sitting at home
daydreaming of yesteryear!

As I have said here before, it will be possible to thru hike this year, it
will just be a little harder and you will have to be just a little more
persistant, resilient and flexible.  IMHO.

Greg "Strider" Hummel