[pct-l] Suggestion for my intro??

Hey all, I'm relatively new to this forum so I could sure use some help.
I have 2 weeks to spend hiking (June 1st-14th). I have never stepped
foot on the PCT, but want to plan a small section hike for these two
weeks. What are your suggestions? I'm looking for scenery without
snowpack (I dont mind sloshing a little) :)
I'm really looking forward to this, my first steps on the PCT.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanx in advance!
- Ballcap (Enid, OK)
         (Nowhere,USA)