[pct-l] Zip Stoves

Hi all,

    I need some information from someone who owns a Sierra Zip Stove.   I
have been considering a zip stove, but have been worried about it's
usefulness.  I have a couple of questions.  First, how long do the batteries
last.  I would like to make it at least 10 days unsupported (and I like my
hot water for washing).  Second, do you have any problems with rangers when
in no-fire areas?  Any comments on a zip, pro or con, are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

MikeV