Re: [pct-l] Slides of the PCT treadway

At 11:07 AM 3/12/98 EST, you wrote:
>Hello out there.  Any1 know of a set of slides, say 2 or 3, which show the 3
>PCT states?  If any1 has taken 'em off of a map, I'd gladly pay U 4 cys. of
>same.

Jon,

I had some made several years ago.  I suppose they could be duplicated, but
I know that each time you duplicate a slide you loose resolution.  As I
recall I have three to five slides of sections of California and at least
one for each Oregon and Washington, showing major features.  So 5 to 8
slides.  I'd be happy to duplicate them.  It might make more sense to do
several sets at once.  Anyone else out there interested? PCTA?  I'll pull
out my slides tonight and refresh my memory and then check out the cost to
duplicate and report back.  In the mean time let me know who would like a
copy.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel