[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] re: SD tents for Winter Use
- Subject: [pct-l] re: SD tents for Winter Use
- From: Ken Marlow <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 11:45:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Rich Calliger writes
...I would like some hard data in order to decide "weather" or
not to buy one (Sierra Design's Snow Lepoard).
I don't know have hard data, but don't all their tents incorporate clips
instead of pole sleeves? I would opt for a tent with sleeves to distribute
the strain of high winds or snow loading over a larger area, than can be
afforded with clips.
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *