[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] breakfast carbs
- Subject: [pct-l] breakfast carbs
- From: Ken Marlow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 97 08:06:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <email@example.com>
Catherine Middaugh discussed not wanting to take alot of time for breakfast
and looking for food for that meal high in carbos and low in sugar. Although
I didn't check-out the sugar content, how about something like Powerbars?
While at REI last weekend, I tried one of the Cliff Bars, they carry. It was
the same price as a Powerbar and much more filling. It was really quite a
meal for its size. I thought in general it was more tasty (I tried the dark
chocolate one) and it clearly had more texture. I haven't done a nutrition
comparison on the two.
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *