[pct-l] PCT Temps

Hi Patch,

  That's what I was looking for, thanks much. Any idea what happened numerous places during July when the afternoon temp dropped to 11, 12 etc.? Did you fall in during a bad stream crossing? ;-)

  I would be interested in carrying the thermometer for you if you still need someone. What is involved, just put in on your pack and walk? Or do you need to do something with it?

  Vic

  Check out my new blog for current events and my PCT hike info:
  http://360.yahoo.com/vichansonperu

  Check out my blog for photos and stories of my adventures in Peru:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/vichanson/