[pct-l] forest service lands for sale

I too thank any and all efforts to prevent this sale. I, as you may know, live right smack-dap in the heart of the land by the Klamath NF, one of the areas earmarked for sale. it would be the nation's loss and a personal sorrow to have this land (and BLM land) sold off with no idea as to what will replace it.

And yet, though politically unpopular to speak of, this is money that use to come from the logging industry. I not only live in an area where a sale could effect my friends and I, also know how the loss of that revenue has devastated many peoples careers, lives, and the schools that had been receiving these funds for many, many years. Their loss due to cut back in logging and buying most our lumber from foreign countries, is very specifically a result of the agencies and folks who are now fighting this sale.

Respectfully,

JoAnn