[pct-l] "Grizzly Man" on TV tonight

The DVD can be purchased through the Alaska Natural History
Association at http://www.alaskanha.org/_details.cfm?ProdID=969.  The
order was quickly shipped.  They also offer a second (and longer)
account of Proenekke's writings while living in the wild.  It's one of
the places I go when I dream.

Matt