[pct-l] The Cost of hiking the PCT

I'd put it at $5,000. That was how much I started with, and it gave me
enough to have a somewhat cushy trip, with some left over at the end. I
had a grand left at the end, and it was gone in no time, so that might
be something to think about too. Otherwise, for me, my biggest
expenditures were probably food, postage and lodging, with food taking
the cake easily (forgive the pun).

-mike