[pct-l] 05 websites

Hi all Pygmy here... anyone have a list of 05 pct hiker websites (other than
trailjournals.com)? It would be nice to see photos that were taken in higher
res than TJ.COM.

I'm teaching kung fu seminars in Hawaii right now and will be going back on
trail from Mammoth as soon as the snow settles so I can x-country the pct as
far as possable. Who knows, I just may be able to finish the trail before
the calander year is up. Any trail info from Mammoth on northward would be
greatly appreciated.

aloha, Pygmy aka Bluce Ree aka King Zero... but mostly, PYGMY