[pct-l] OR and WA resupply recs

Chris Willet notes:
> Crater Lake: The store at Mazama camp was totally doable in 2003, but
> I got there as they were restocking the shelves.
In 2005, a large construction project was underway at Mazama, as well
as on the rim where the gift shop, cafeteria and  buffet used to be
(these were closed this past summer but food was available from a
portable catering trailer).  Due to open in spring 2006, the building
at Mazama will house "retail" and a restaurant.  It may be that the
camp store will somehow be expanded in the process.  More good news:
the store is now selling laundry soap.   The big construction project
up on the rim will also have "retail" and restaurants.

> Sisters:  ... Sisters has a big grocery store on the outskirts of
> town, a cheap in-town campground, and lots of tourist stuff.
There is also a very nice natural foods store where I partially
resupplied.

Two Legs