[pct-l] OR and WA resupply recs

The owner has the reputation of over indulging in spirits which effect his
mind set. He can be completely obnoxious one moment the next he will give you
his shirt of his back. I found this to be true with several other owners of
back  country resorts. Maybe living in isolation they tend to bit the hand that
feeds  them. I know one that horns onto our post and its enough to make any
back  county owner  paranoid of us backpackers. He will email me and curse  the
hell out of us. I walked into one small store and the owner immediately
strapped on a forty-five. I know we smell bad, look bad but what the hell. He
later rode me to the trail head with his forty-five at his side. We drove by
another store he bitched about that we backpackers buy from and not his. I  wonder
why.

Lonetrail

Fact, Olallie Lake Resort might not be accepting hiker packages  anymore.
I called the owner a few months ago.  He was very irritated  that I (I
identified myself as a PCT hiker) was taking up his time.  He  said to call
back after May 2006 to see if he's decided to take packages or  not.