[pct-l] (no subject)

On November 10th, Jim Owen wrote:

>"For the Marines (past, present and future) in the family - Happy Birthday!!!
>
>"And thank you for being what you are and doing what you do -
>
>"Semper Fi, ..."

Yes, Happy Birthday to the Marines...  but perhaps more importantly on this Veteran's Day, thank you
to ALL the present and former members of ALL the armed services...  "...for being what you are (were) and
doing (having done) what you do (did)"...
I sincerely hope to meet and hike with some of you on the PCT someday...  (and that makes this thread PCT related now!  ; )  )...

Happy trails!!!  ...and "Semper Fidelis" (="Always Faithful") to all...