[pct-l] SuperSecrets - Flat Dish

Once again, your old buddy, Switchback, is the last to know.   You probably
have one of these in your pack already.  It is the  Orikaso Fold Flat Dish
(there are bowls and cups too).  It folds flat and  then snaps together -- really
cool.  REI carries it and see their products  at _www.orikaso.com_
(http://www.orikaso.com) .

This really neat item only weighs 1.5 ounces, but does so many things  well.
For example:
1.  food plate
2.  bath wash basin (I know you try to stay clean and neat out  there.)
3.  drinking cup
4.  camp water carrier
5.  clothes wash basin
6.  flying toy
7.  journal table
8.  micro breeze blocker
9.  water scoop/catcher

Anyway, I thought it was interesting and something that might reduce your
pack weight and/or make your camping life a little more enjoyable.

Cheers, Switchback
PCT Corridor Hiker & Camp Gear Mechanic