[pct-l] Question - Cookless on the Trail

Carl & Judy Rush wrote:

> What cookless foods would you take on a long distance hike ?
> Carl

I'm one of those who eat because you have to.  I take as much pleasure
from a mealpack bar as anything else.  By the way, the mealpack bars at
www.mealpack.com are less than a dollar each when you buy 50 or more.
I've seen them for over three bucks at wild oats in Salt Lake.

Jeff Olson, "Jeff, just Jeff"
Martin, SD

Breakfast   6 oz of mueslix/2 - 3 oz of lowfat dehydrated milk and dried
fruit
Snack        1 mealpack 4oz bar, good for 3 hours
Snack         Same
Lunch         Same/3 oz turkey jerky
Snack         Same
Dinner      4 oz goldfish