[pct-l] Question - Cookless on the Trail

cookies, chips, bagels, bread (inc. raisin bread), peanut butter, pop
tarts, more bagels, lots of bars, crackers, cheese, nuts, dried fruit,
and for me, that was about it. I guess if you eat meat, you can throw
some meat in there somewhere.

I was eating three bagels a day when I went no cook, but by the time
that happened, I was using food as an energy delivery system, not
something I looked forward to even when I still had my stove.

I guess I'm not the most idyllic model for no cook. I was eating plain
pasta for dinner and plain bagels for breakfast for hundreds of miles
for I went no cook, and for me, that was great - SOM (state of mind).

-patch