[pct-l] stove comparison chart

Here's some good websites for the various stove types and fuel types. There
might be more, but these together might answer your questions. It's still up
to you to choose the stove system suitable to your needs and adventure.

Stove types and efficiency comparisons:
http://www.thru-hiker.com/articles.asp?subcat=2&cid=57
Stove fuel calculator:
http://www.kzpg.com/Backpacking/Stove/Stoves.htm
Lightwt stove types:
http://www.kzpg.com/Backpacking/Stove/Stove_notes.htm
Stove types and efficiency comparisons:
http://www.bushwalking.org.au/FAQ/FAQ_Efficiency.htm
kettle shape vs fuel efficiency comparison:
http://www.backpacking.net/stoves-pots-comparison.html
I'm giving a presentation next week to my son's Boy Scout Troop
of the  different types of stoves that are available for backpacking -
white gas,  alcohol, canister, esbit, and wood (Zip, Trailstove,
etc.) - and the pros  and cons of each type. Does anyone know of
a website that lists such  information? Thanks.

_Click here: SGT Rock's  Hiking H.Q. - Stove Comparisons_
(http://hikinghq.net/stoves/stove_compare.html)