[pct-l] stove comparison chart

Deems, these are excellent! I've just brushed over them, but these sites
are just what I was hoping for.

I've come up with a cursory list of pros and cons of the stove types
that I could think of:

Alcohol
pros: easy-to-build, inexpensive, light weight, availibility
cons: less heat output than other fuel types

Canister
pros: easy to operate, quick to setup
cons: canister loses pressure with altitude, explosive situation if
windscreen placed too close to canister, canister needs to be kept warm
during cold weather

Esbit
pros: can?t spill, or leak in your pack
cons: leaves soot on pot

White gas
pros: high heat output; preferred method for melting snow
cons: noisy, heavy, cost, susceptible to clogging

Wood (Zip, Trailstoves)
pros: don?t need to carry fuel, reducing pack weight
cons: leaves soot on pot

I'd appreciate any comments/additions/corrections to my list.

Thanks,
Jay