[pct-l] Ultralite backpacking equipment

I've used my GoLite Breeze now for several seasons and hundreds of
trail miles. A few minor repairs to the netting, is all I have needed
to do. Our tarptent has weathered wind and rain and is still as good as
new... So: no, equipment should not last less than a season, but you do
need to take a lot of care to handle it right. And not all ultralight
gear is alike!!

Saskia