[pct-l] Hiker Spottings / Echo Lake / September 1 & 2

Thanks for bringing that one up.  I think Gimp and Zed are last of the
southbounders and Gimp called last night to say they were in Chester
still because he came done with chills, headache, aches and pains, and
dry heaves.  They saw Meadow Mary and she took them to the motel in
Chester so he could rest.  He was able to eat a little last night and
was hoping to this morning.  Meadow Mary gave him some vitamins and
minerals.

I guess the point I'm making is they are still coming south, and will
be the last so don't forget water for the stragglers who are coming
through, sick or well.

Gimp's Mom Gayle