[pct-l] NB 807 for $50

In a message dated 5/21/2005 3:17:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jjolson@uwyo.edu writes:

> http://www.brownsnewbalance.com/shoe-detail.asp?productid=M807AT

Awesome, the NB 807's have been further reduced and are only $39.90

Since my NB foot size is 12.5 D it's been extremely hard to find my size
especially in brick and mortar stores which tend not to carry half sizes over 12.
So... I ordered 2 pair!

Also, about the new style 808, it wouldn't surprise me at all if there's
further complaints about heal problems and blistering.  The heel cup appears much
to short heightwise and indented.  They weren't at all comfortable just trying
them on.

Thanks,

Sly