[pct-l] Wrightwood to LA

I did some research on this issue in  '03, and learned there is a
"commuter" bus service from Wrightwood to Victorville.  Plus I believe
there is some level of Greyhound service in Victorville.  There is a
major angel in Wrightwood, I'm sorry I have forgotten her name, who has
a hiker hostel thing going, and she also works in Victorville.  If the
angel network knows who I'm referring to, perhaps she can be contacted
for more information or assistance.  Check with Greyhound to see if
there is service from Victorville to anywhere useful.

Two Legs