[pct-l] Re: Dog food

one hint on dog food if you buy it from vet it is good if you buy it
from a vet it will be good quity if you get it from wally world or other
dept. store it won't be good . course buying the good stuff you have to
pay more but it is like human food for the good stuff you pay more then
the junk food. I figure my girl deserves the best she hikes many miles
with me. We are paling a three day hike into Yellowstone backcountry
this weekend. I just hope we get good ranger and not jerk. If we get a
good one that knows the rules I just have to tell him she is a service
dog end of story if I get an idiot he will ask that I prove she is a
service animal nd I will have to tell him that no service dogs are
certified and you don't have to prove she is a service animal.