From: DjgPct@aol.com [mailto:DjgPct@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 6:32 PM
To: joph@piedmontbsa.org; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: Dog food

Hi Jo-

Yes, we spent a long time researching food with the help of our vet and her
access to sport canine veterinary journal articles and such.  We ended up
using a product call Quality Choice.  I believe it was their "performance"
feed.  We still use that same brand, but now feed him their reduced fat!  He
is a lab after all... This company is out of Mesa Arizona, I think.  In
Santa Fe, where we live, there is only a single store for that carries it.
We really liked the quality of overall ingredients and the balance of the
fat/protein, etc.

I don't keep the bags when I buy the 40# amount, or I'd go read the phone
number and such off the label for you. (We just put it into buckets and toss
the bag.)  But if you have questions about how to contact the company, you
could call the groomer that I purchase it from.  Her name is Michelle and
she runs a company called "Companions".  Her local SFe number is:
505-982-7882.  She's very friendly, and I bet if you called her she'd be
willing to go look at a bag and give you the address and phone # of the
company that makes the kibble.

Hope this is helpful!

Betsy